Bandaru Ramarao | State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry | USA
Dr. Bandaru V. Ramarao is a Professor and Director of the Empire State Paper Research Institute at the State University of New York (SUNY) College of Environmental Science and Forestry. His research interests include:
- Fluid Particle Separations- Aerosol Filtration, Hydrosol Filtration,
- Consolidation and dewatering of pulp Suspensions with applications in papermaking, Colloidal and Surface Phenomena.
- Transport and thermodynamics of moisture in paper and other cellulosic materials.
- De-inking of recycled pulps using flotation processes.
- Digital Image Processing, Image Analysis, Digital Signal Processing.